- ringtales reblogged this from hicockalorum
- sabelmouse reblogged this from paintedgoat
- upwithtrees likes this
- ginandbird likes this
- paintedgoat likes this
- gorgeousfever likes this
- avismirabilis likes this
- goodbyecaliforniamornings likes this
- lucyrider reblogged this from purpleishboots
- bezbikesbooks likes this
- phoebe-bird likes this
- purpleishboots reblogged this from hicockalorum
- purpleishboots likes this
- hicockalorum posted this
4. RETAIL STORES
9. CREDIT CARDS
10. CLEANING PRODUCTS
1) bank — switch to a credit union.
2) gas — walk, ride a bike, use public transportation.
3) supermarket — buy local. start growing your own food.
4) retail stores — what’s that? like walmart?
5) car — walk, ride a bike, use public transportation.
6) seafood — nooooo, but i love seafood. which seafoods are not good?
7) chocolate — uhoh.
8) coffee/tea — uhoh. use fair trade products?
9) credit cards — switch to a credit union.
10) cleaning products — use vinegar.
always buy seafood from sustainable fishers and especially captive fisheries. Be aware of which common dishes are overfished, which are endangered or threatened, and which stores carry captive-bred alternatives. Also, scallops are always shady, sadly.
(Source: betterworldshopper.com)--- 9 months ago --- 21 notes ---